Fate/Eternal Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jojo's Actions

Go down

Jojo's Actions Empty Jojo's Actions

Post by Neomarth Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 pm

The Day the War Begins
“I finally made it, jeez could the plane have been delayed any further?”
I casually walk through the airport. People of every nationality staring at me along the way; it’s not like they get to see a 6’5” American at 400 pounds of pure muscle every day.
Finding things is pretty easy, I can effortlessly see above the crowd and with my luggage in hand I walk out of the airport. Breathing in the Japanese air I take a moment to relax and let the moment sink in.
Here I am, in the Japanese city of Fuyuki, here on a mission to murder six other magi for the sake of a magical wish granting cup.
Geez, when I say it like that it takes away a lot from the calmness of the moment. But I’m on a mission so I guess I’ve already spent my relaxation time. I make my way to a nearby hotel taking note of the nearby surroundings. Once I’m checked in (the Magus association was nice enough to pay for my room beforehand) I set myself on the bed and check the letter they gave me.
“Joseph Joestar. As you know you have been selected to participate in the Holy Grail War; a fight to the death between magi for the sake of an omnipotent wish-granting device. We have selected you due to your skill in handling other magi, and we expect you will handle this matter in an acceptable way. You will be working with the supervisor of the war to minimize the danger to the Magus Association,”
“Hah, yeah right. I’m in this for me buddy, shoulda picked someone more loyal I guess.”
“But first and foremost your goal will be to attain the Holy Grail. We have already selected your servant and his class. Prepare the assassin ritual using the provided catalyst.”
And with that I set the letter down to further inspect the “catalyst”, just seems like a dusty old piece of brass to me. But if the Magus Association thinks that this war will be dangerous enough that I’d need backup, then the spirit attached to this thing must be pretty powerful.
“After the servant has been summoned, we expect that you will use him to defeat the other servants and masters in a discreet manner. If all other courses of action have failed, you are authorized to engage servants and masters directly. I do not think I need to repeat how dangerous these targets will be. Those battles in the coliseum will be nothing compared to this.”
Ah, I’d been wondering why they picked me instead of a proper Magus. Not only do they need someone versatile enough to take whatever the war has to offer, they also want to use somebody expendable. Figures. I bet next they’ll say they expect great things from me, and then wish me good luck.
“We expect great things from you, good luck.”
Called It. These stuffy magi are so predictable. Well, at least they chose the right guy for the job, I’m not too grand at stealth, but I can outsmart any of these bozos easy. Alright, where were those summoning instructions?
*************************************************************************************
It’s around 3 a.m. and I’m freezing. The association sent me along some blood to perform the ritual with and gave me instructions on everything. I’ve spent the last half hour making preparations and now I’m ready. Using my ripple get my blood flowing I warm myself up, I love magic.
Alright, it’s about time for me to summon… assassin was it?  Jeez, they chose assassin for me? I think I’d work better with somebody watching my back, but at least he won’t get in the way.
I’ve already called the priest to make sure assassin wasn’t taken, and apparently I’m almost too late. Only ones left were Assassin and archer, so I suppose I should have listened to those old men and held off on messing around. Still, that girl at the counter was pretty cute.
Dammit Jojo, focus. You remember what they said?
“This ritual will be unlike anything you have put your body through before. A single mistake could kill you, or worse; destroy your magic circuits.”
They need to get their priorities straight. Yeah my circuit is what lets me use magic, but I’d never pick it over my life. I’d better keep quiet about that though, that’s the kinda thing that might get me lynched.
Alright, everything’s prepared. The circles complete and its… three o’ clock. Here we go.
“ZA WARUDO”
And with that my magic circuit turns on, its energy flowing through my body.
It’s different though, instead of pouring the energy into my muscles I have to hold the prana in my body stable.
The pain is insane, like swords going into my veins, but I’ll manage. Just like master taught me.
“Enclose, enclose, enclose, enclose, enclose”, “Repeat five times and destroy when filled.”
“Foundation of stone and steel and the archduke of contracts, and my grandmaster Zepelli.”
I can feel the presence of the Grail guiding my words.
“A wall to block the falling wind”
“The gates of all four directions close”
“From the crown, Come forth and follow the forked road to the kingdom”
“I hereby propose, my will shall become the body.”
“And thy knife shall become my fate”
“I hereby swear that I will embody all the good in the eternal world”
“I hereby swear that I will be the disposer of evil in the eternal world”
“Abiding by the summons of the Holy Grail”
This power is way too much. They told me how much energy would be coming off the servant, but this is downright insane! Every Magus worth his salt in the city would be able to feel this!
“If thou dost accede to this will and reason, answer me!”
The magical energy pouring out from the circle becomes violent. A vortex of pure energy flies from the top of the hotel.
“Thou, clad with shadows come forth from the circle of great constraint!”
The power is mind-boggling. The force of it is ripping pieces of the building off. I can’t stop though, the Grail is speaking for me and if I stop now I endanger myself.
“Guardian of the Ancient Treasure!”
Wham. A blast wave of prana flies from the top of the building. The explosion knocks everything besides me off the roof, and I take a moment to absorb what I’m seeing.
Easily four stories tall is a massive blue skinned man, huge muscles along his body and his black hair done in a ponytail. From the waist down his body becomes transparent, his lower half looking like it’s made out of smoke.
Even more impressive is the amount of mana he’s generating; any magi, no, any PERSON, in the city can feel this easily. I was prepared for power, but I think I might have just summoned a god.
Before I can react, the being is covered with a thick cloud of blue smoke. The cloud begins to shrink in size before flying into the catalyst I used to summon it.
Standing before me, catalyst in hand is a man covered in thick robes. His entire body covered, he stands entirely still.

“Are you my master?”
Neomarth
Neomarth

Character sheet
HP:
Jojo's Actions Left_bar_bleue0/0Jojo's Actions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum