Fate/Eternal Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einzbern's Actions

Go down

Einzbern's Actions Empty Einzbern's Actions

Post by Neomarth Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 pm

A week before the War
The room is silent. The three people inside not daring to disturb the moment, concentration is absolutely vital right now. At my side is my sister, Lilisviel von Einzbern, and in front of me is my grandfather Justicar von Einzerbern.
I can’t afford to fail either one, so I keep my attention on the summoning circle in front of me. The circle is made of mercury and is currently surrounding and old World War II era plane, done with a fading red paintjob.
I hold out my hand to the catalyst, and mentally prepare myself. I feel my magic circuit at the ready, its prana pouring out alongside my sister’s.
I feel the gaze of grandfather on me as I continue to gather energy. If I lose concentration at this state death would be a welcome punishment.
“Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill,” my voice breaks through the silence but the tension is still chokingly thick. “Repeat five times and destroy when filled.”
“Foundations of marble and silver and the archduke of contracts, and my grandmaster ancestor Justicar.” The familiar feeling of the Holy Grail invades my very being.
“A wall to block the falling wind”
“The gates of all four directions close”
“From the crown, come forth and follow the forked road to the kingdom”
“I hereby propose, my will shall become the body.”
And with that my sister speaks up
“I hereby propose, my life shall become the blood.” She says
“And thy skill shall become our fate”
“Abiding by the summons of the Holy Grail” we say in unison.
“If thou dost accede to this will and reason, answer our call!”
The magical energy pouring out from the circle is beautiful. Like a small storm of blue wind swirling in a vortex.
“Thou, clad with proof of victory, come forth from the circle of great constraint!”
The vortex begins to grow, within moments it consumes the plane in a bright blue fire..
“Champion of the Ancient Skies!”
The light is blinding, filling the room and forcing me to close my eyes. The very will of the world seems to deny this spell’s presence. As if it knew what we were doing.
As the light’s intensity fades, I look upon the plane. Now in pristine condition its paint has disappeared. Now nothing more than a rusted relic the man in front of it stands with a bored expression on his face.
Wearing a German WW2 outfit, a fur lined aviator hat and thick goggles, he appears completely out of place.
I raise my hand, now covered by a black marking signifying me as a master. My eyes locked with him, I call out “Are you my servant?”
To that, he only chuckles.
Neomarth
Neomarth

Character sheet
HP:
Einzbern's Actions Left_bar_bleue0/0Einzbern's Actions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum